November 20, 2007

State Champions


They did it! The Kindred drama students took 1st place at State in Bismarck today! Wow! On the bus I heard that Kindred has not had a state championship in drama since 1949! Wow!

They did it today in Bismarck!

Congratulations Kindred!


I understand that 77 towns competed. I am so proud of those kids. They are great kids.

I will be uploading pictures and possibly a video soon.

The kids say that they couldn't have done it without their friend and coach, Angela Hill.
She did a wonderful job with the kids!

Note to cast: If any of you read this........ please comment with a list of the names of those who were are in the cast. If I tried to list all of your names, I know I'd leave someone out. Also, don't forget to email me pictures so that I can upload them to an online photo album.


The play that they performed is called "Through the Mirror." Have you seen it? For all of you who missed their performances, they are planning a free encore performance for the community.


Thanks to the families of the kids. When I drove the bus into the parking lot tonight, we were greeted with a dozen cars, all lined up, facing us with their head lights on and horns honking. In front of the cars were families holding signs saying "#1".



____________________________________________________________________

Notice: You can now view and download pictures of the cast!


Click Here
If you have any additional pictures, email them to me and I'll upload them to the album site.
My email address is bdubord@gmail.com


Good Job Drama Kids!