October 20, 2007

New Shopping Spot




Guess what we did today? I had heard that there was "good shopping" in Perham. My daughter Jen, my granddaughter Sierra, my mom and I drove there for the day. What fun! They have two dozen little shops. They even supply you with a map so that you don't miss any of them. We started our Christmas shopping!


Oh one more thing I have to share with you. This is so cute (from a grandmother's view point) My granddaughter, Sierra had broughten her purse along with her wallet and $6.00. In one of the stores, she found an ($18) horse floor puzzle that she told Jen that she was going to buy. Without telling us, she carrys it up to the sales counter, (while we watch and snicker) she gives the lady the puzzle. The lady tells her how much that it will cost. Sierra gives her a 5 dollar bill. At this point Jen steps in and tells Sierra that it will take more money. Sierra reaches in and finds her $1 bill. Jen pays the remainder. ...........there's more......... in the next store Sierra finds a toy barn with farm animals that she plans to buy. We explain to her that she doesn't have any money. Defiantly she takes it up to the sales counter.....puts the toys on the counter ...... reaches in her purse and takes out a handful of Monoply money and says: "I have money!" ................................ Don't you love it?!