October 19, 2007

Time is Flying By..........

Where does time go? I haven't updated this blogspot since summer.

___________________________________________________________________

I had good intentions on doing a spot on the best day of Sierra's life (so far in her three years). She spent an afternoon hanging out at a horse ranch and riding a horse by herself. (She LOVES horses) Here's a slide show of her big day, click here: Sierra on a horse ranch

___________________________________________________________________

I planned to write about my daughter, Jamie's, 25th birthday. Can you believe that she's 25 years old?!!! We also celebrated Dave's mom's birthday at the same time. Here's a slide show from the occasion, click here: Jamie's Birthday Party
____________________________________________________________________

I planned to upload a video of the week that Dave and I spent in Colorado. You can catch the slide show, click here: Our Colorado Vacation

____________________________________________________________________
I wanted to write about Jamie & Ryan's new house. They purchased their first house in September.

____________________________________________________________________

I went back to work at the school also. In case you don't know, I drive a school bus and also work in the school kitchen. Now that I don't see my granddaughter every day........ I take pictures of my bus kids instead. A couple of the little girls wrote a song about me. I'd like to upload it for you to listen to. It's cute. (Maybe later)

____________________________________________________________________

Dave and I have attended three weddings lately. Now is the time in life where all our kids' friends are getting married. I also put together a slide show (surprise, surprise) of one of the wedding receptions. If you don't recognize the couple, they are David & Sarah Olsgaard. Click here: Wedding Reception

_________________________________________________________________

Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up. Hopefully I'll be more on top of things and keep my journal, I mean blogspot, up to date. (As though things will be any less busy over the holidays!)
____________________________________________________________________


note: The reason that I put lines between the paragraphs is because for some reason, this blogging program wants to mesh everything together. I found it hard to read, and I think you would too. This blog is learning experience or should I say learning experiment, ha ha.