January 1, 2011

It's 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Have you made any New Year Resolutions?
Here are mine:

  1. No Sugar! (My downfall which leads to many many un-needed calories! I've done it before... I can do it again! (My pep talk to myself)
  2. Do a nightly walk around the house before crawling into bed.  Make sure that everything is in place and the dishes are done. I also like to set out my clothes for the next day so that I don't wake Dave when I get dressed.
  3. And here's the stretch: Keep my blog and websites up-to-date!


I also want to continue past resolutions that I've kept:

  1. Do 50 crunches every weekday morning
  2. Drink a detoxifying drink every morning of lemon juice in hot water.
  3. Most important of all.... Keep God First. I start out each weekday morning by reading in the Bible.