June 10, 2009

Visiting Family

Addie, Bekki, Dean, Lorie, Kathy and David DuBord

Wednesday morning Bekki (my daughter-in-law from Colorado) and I had coffee with my in-laws (David and Addie) and Kathy (Dave's sister-in-law from Hawaii.) Dave's sister, Lorie, and brother, Dean, were also there. Did you catch all of that? I love being with family....especially those family members that we don't see very often..... I miss them. I wish we could get together on a weekly basis. They are neat people and I enjoy their company. I cherish them. Wouldn't it be nice if we could spend 90% of our time with family and only 10% our time working?

After coffee, Lorie, Kathy, Bekki and I went out to lunch at famous Dave's restaurant:
After lunch we went out to Lorie's place. Kathy and Bekki hadn't seen Lorie's farm. It's a gorgeous place that has so much history.

I could hang out on the porch swing all day.
What a wonderful place to be.

What a nice day!