July 19, 2008

Plans

Good Morning. We had a fun weekend at Medora. I'll post pictures later. Yesterday we went to the Fargo Street Fair. That was fun too. Again, more pictures later.

I had to take my desktop computer in to the Geek Squad yesterday. I got it in just in time. Yesterday was the last day of the warranty. I wonder what their diagnostic tests are finding out. It feels like I have a child in the hospital. ha ha

The Geek Squad had replaced the hard drive just two weeks ago. I was almost done reinstalling everything when I decided to check out the Media Center. The TV tuner wasn't working. I hope they can fix it without reformatting. I have quite a few hours invested in installations on that computer. I don't want to do it again. I do plan on purchasing Norton Ghost. As soon as my machine is up and running I WILL do a drive image for next time. (btw, I have said that before...but this time I will do it!)