May 31, 2008

May Was a Busy Month


On May 10th I gathered with my mom's Red Hat group for a style show and luncheon. Do you see all the red Hats in the background? It was a sea of red.






_____________________________________________________


On May 21st my Bunco group got together at my house. We always have a good time. By the way, we have a website if you'd like to check it out: http://www.buncobabes.info/





________________________________________________________


On May 21st our bookclub got together at one of the coffee shops. We also have a website: http://www.mybookclub.info/







________________________________________________________

On May 31st Dave and I went to a wedding. We had a lot of fun! It's fun to get together with friends. We laughed a lot!






___________________________________________________________

Then we had graduations on May 17th, 18th, 25th and 31st. Some of them were sad. I am going to miss seeing some of these kids at school each day. They've became good friends over the years. (I've slipped my nephew, Shaun's picture in here. He also graduated.)


___________________________________________________________