October 31, 2008

My 56th Birthday

What a day! I'm so blessed. Everyone remembers my birthday because it falls on Halloween. The kids on the bus know that I like chocolate. You can imagine how much candy I got today.


One of the girls on the school bus baked me chocolate brownies. One of the boys brought me a bag of chocolate candy and cookies.

My co-workers in the kitchen brought cookies and a card.









My co-workers in the bus barn brought lemon cake and a card.


I got a package in the mail containing an assortment of stuff from Linda in St. Louis.


All of the elementary kids sang Happy Birthday to me. (Thanks Jodi...I' get back at you for that one.)

I got emails, txt messages and phone calls from old friends.

My husband took me out to eat. Dave and my kids gave me money to put towards the netbook that I want.

Friday, Halloween, Payday, great Friends that remembered my Birthday!....What more could I ask for in one day?!! Thanks everyone!